Sunday, September 16, 2007

DnotTC (or hoping not to be lost in translation)

I had one goal in mind for our dossier, even though I knew it was unrealistic. I wanted to be DTC (dossier to China) on or before my birthday. My birthday was Friday. We seemed to be paperwork cursed and we found out Thursday end of day that there was a problem with one of our documents in our dossier. Marty's Hep B test was too old. It's funny, but at least six pairs of eyes looked at that document and didn't notice it.

Thankfully, we just needed to get updated results to CCAI and then our dossier could move to the translation department.

Marty went to the doctor when they opened Friday morning and explained what we needed. Thanks to his persistence and follow-up, everything was resolved Friday and we moved, officially, to translation.

When will be DTC? I'm not quite sure, but I think it will be the beginning of next week.

No comments: