Monday, July 23, 2007

Plumping Up My Finger Tips

My fingers have a problem that I didn't even realize I had until a couple of years ago. They are difficult to print.

These are the reasons I have been told: They are too small to properly show the rings. They are too wrinkled.

Either reason, my finger tips don't print well and I have problems every time I get them printed. This wasn't a problem until we decided to adopt and I need to get them done at least once a year. This year, it has been twice already and Friday will be the third time.

Since I cannot give up doing dishes for a week (I tried that and it didn't fly). I have decided I will need to figure out something to plump up my finger tips. The only ideas I have so far are drinking more water and putting lotion on more often. Any thoughts?

2 comments:

Frankly said...

Chocolate, lots of Chocolate. Which everybody knows goes directly to your fingers and gives them a nice rosy roundness. - G

Jada's Mommy said...

I think you might be right!

(leaving already to get some Godiva to prepare for tomorrow's appointment)