Tuesday, April 3, 2007

First Home Study Visit

The first home study visit for Eva went fine. Our social worker helped us prioritize what needs to get done when. We hope to meet with her again this weekend.

The overall paperwork is moving very slowly. I made some calls today about appointments and such and everything seems much further out than it should be.

I just read a post on one of the e-groups I belong to that mentioned that their paperchase for their second child was going much faster than the first. I think we might be the opposite. We are trying to fit it in with everything else and we had more time before we were parents. It's a good problem to have. ;-)

Reference letters should be mailed out tomorrow and we should be finger printed this week. The local criminal check may need to wait another week.

It may be a bit before I update again. The paperchase is rather boring to document!

No comments: